Sunday, January 03, 2010

senescent

Oh dear, how fast time travels, it’s already the third of the January. It means I’m beginning to wane and dither on inspiration that is why I’m writing crap like this piece. All the others are doing their bits of New Year’s resolutions. For my part, I would have to consume less carbo in my diet plus all those rubbish I was rambling about last month. I don’t do a lot of resolutions. I chance upon the blogs of twenty-something damsels and long for the carefree and vibrancy of youth. But getting older is part of the process. I really hate it when people ask me about my age. It’s not like I’m going to lie or what. I don’t ask people about their age. It’s on friendster or for the older generations, the information is readily volunteered. In my very wide circle, most people look younger than their chronological age. But there are only a few tactful and discerning individuals in the planet. I would be more than glad to collide with their brand of good manners

No comments: