Monday, January 11, 2010

scrutinizing throng

My husband ever dependable, forwarded me this text joke :

Little Johnny’s teacher says -- whoever can answer the following questions can have a half day at school. Who said “…ask not what your country can do for you” -- before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy shouts “John F. Kennedy.” Teacher says, “very good, Nancy, you can go.” Teacher asks “who said -- I have a dream” -- before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary shouts, “Martin Luther King.” Teacher says, “very good Mary, you can go.” Johnny is raging and just as teacher turns her back Johnny says “I wish those bitches would keep their f-----g mouths shut.” Teacher looks and says “who said that?” Johnny replies “Tiger Woods -- see you tomorrow.”

And I text back with : good joke. those skanks should shut their mouths! wannabe reality stars.

Husband says : you are really taking this to heart aint you?

I replied : i'm deprived of seeing tiger play golf because ........

I have to cut the sentence short. I was utilizing back to back foul languages as one could decipher. I think the Vanity Fair article is a little mean. To reiterate the text, I just want to see Tiger play golf. The clipping below is from my box of scrolls.

No comments: