Thursday, October 29, 2009

off the dribble and thereafter

Maybe since it's a major sport in one of its former colonies or whatever, basketball is viewed with irascible reactions by that forum guy and others like him in these shores. So whenever I see a Magic Johnson and Larry Bird photograph in any free periodical, it turns into a time of earnest celebration. Hearing about the beef between basketball legends Magic and Isiah Thomas isn’t remarkably a sparkling development. Once the best of friends, their relationship is now strained, professional jealousy, the main factor seething in its core. How sad. Although I’ve saw him lead the Pistons to two NBA championships, I couldn’t decipher Isiah Thomas. But I know that life after the game isn’t always about that Forrest Gump crap. I'm far too subjective with this subject, a eureka moment not.

No comments: