Monday, October 17, 2011

whatever happened to ryden malby?

Weird.  Weird. Weird.  The review of this movie got lost.  Did I click the delete button?  Or my account is hacked?  Let's hope it's the former.  It would be quite scary if it's the latter.

I totally forgot what I wrote yesterday.  Or was it yesterday?

 I bought the dvd of Post Grad, the candy-coated froth from Hollywood starring Alexis Bledel about a college graduate having difficulties finding her niche in publishing.  She moved back with her parents.  Blah, blah, blah.  Her hottie best friend is in love with her.  She got that call from publishing firm.  But the movie didn't turn out the way I envisioned.  I was disappointed.

This is an apt film for every bad economy which is most financial markets in the Western world.  For us in RP, Post Grad is quite a basic story for every graduate.

No comments: