Sunday, August 15, 2010

study or bust

Every time I view The Big Bang Theory, I'm kind of reminded of my struggles with physics and its many dimensions. As a teen, the hormones and pheromones consume the existence. The thought of crushes, infatuations, attractions consume the day. I kind of rue those ruminations, I should have allotted my time on reading, studying and furthering more research into the assignments.

However, I was fundamentally weak academically and that was before the internet era, it was the city library or bust. Our curriculum, specially senior year in high school was all about math - trigonometry, advance algebra, physics and applied physics.

The other subjects were easier, not requiring as much concentration but still, memorisation is hard work. A natural brainiac wouldn't have any problems. I was always late in physics first period because of a guy, who completely ignored me. He wasn't worth it. I realised it too late.

No comments: