Sunday, August 22, 2010

strain, again

my eyes are in torment. i was up late reading nothing and everything in the web. actually, i didn't cover all the bases. haven't updated my high school alumni page for almost a year. a few offsprings have been added to the family. it's like a mob, this so-called family, in turmoil. when are the issues going to be resolved? soon, perhaps. hopefully, not never.

been reading a lot of about secrecy, identity fraud on facebook. it happens. i was once charged more than two hundred quid for apparels that were twice as large for my size, size 36DD brassiere? Duh? and they were apparently ordered after my father's funeral back home. that was prior to joining facebook. all the more reason i seldom use my full name in any social networking site. i want to erase my friendster account but friendster got me hooked on blogging. so can't, unless i'll import (and export?).

No comments: