Wednesday, December 16, 2009

spin

One thing about December that makes me really excited is that the twenty-first is just a few days away. After the longest night is the countdown to summer and that would be my cue to smile again. It’s frosty tonight. If it snows heavily, public transportation in the UK would be audibly affected. Our household is not huge on carbon emissions as its denizens rely mainly on oyster and travel cards to get from point A to B. London charges highly exorbitant fees when it comes to sustaining or driving cars. Or in all vehemence, the thought of driving, does not stimulate my senses. I’ve been properly recycling as well in the last few months. I’ve become more anal than before which makes me breathe comfortably in my couch potato seclusion. I’ve not seen The Inconvenient Truth or the gospel of Leonardo. But all of a sudden I’m reading about climate change. Typhoon Undoy got to me more than any other typhoons of yore. To think of this lovely home being drenched in the floods. Perhaps not having a vehicle and not accumulating flyer miles may be a description of a skint person. Nevertheless, I’m becoming more conscientious as the pages are turned. I reckon it’s a good thing.

No comments: