Monday, December 07, 2009

austere

Still down in the dumps nursing a cold, my schedule is in its usual frazzled mode. I'm aware I need a few days in bed to recuperate and probably get some writing done. But some cleaning needs to be accrued in order to have to create those holiday moments. My recycling collection is in a damn fine mess. I’m stuck into The Christmas Clause starring Lea Thompson, a TV movie I reckon from the powers that be that decide good old Christmas card flicks would make the day of any poor old soul. The happy ending never fail to enlighten although I’m still reflecting on my friend’s fascination with a lovely Hermes bag. I’d rather be cuddly with my chap than have all the Chanel products combined. But the nice and really expensive items make other people happy. I’m just grateful for what I have.

No comments: