Saturday, May 22, 2010

updating, clicking


After the housework leaves me exhausted and bewildered, I rue not being able to blog, when it's just so handy to check on the state of my Facebook affairs. I don't do status updates, for I reckon dropping a one liner or two about the glorious upheavals of my consciousness is nothing that exciting. Ditto with Twitter. I know it's kind of selfish on my part since I bump into a few celebrity Twits. But mostly it's a vacuous state of trance. Most people I like including slebs do not twit. But the status updates actually helps, because most of the time it's my only portal for glimpses of the life and times of actual friends and family.

I know I can't reciprocate at present, the same way I do not have the time to tinker with Farmville or Mafia Wars. But who knows if I change my mind in the future. At this moment though, this blog will do.

No comments: