Tuesday, February 16, 2010

judy ann santos cover

During an unusual lull in the week, I got into a decluttering mode. I tidied up the Judy Ann covers and neatly packed them in a box in a corner. The one on the left came to mind after hours of playing her old tv shows from the late 90’s. Those were the times she was still encapsulated in her baby fat splendour like in Gimik, the tv show and the reunion movie. Her transformation into this gorgeous swan in the new millennium has been truly fantastic.

I still have three episodes left to go to finish off watching George and Cecil, a wonderfully written sitcom about married life. In these times of a heavily congested showbiz industry, when work is concentrated mainly on television and where shows come and go in a jiffy, asking for a second chapter of George and Cecil is merely wishful thinking.

I try to follow on my daily dose of Habang May Buhay. It’s a soap not totally devoid of confrontational acting which I find so annoying in every pinoy drama. But the comedic aspects, the twists, the veteran casts of Gina Alajar et al and the handsome leading men keep me glued to the storyline.

No comments: