Saturday, September 19, 2009

sigh....


I love bookstores. I’m aware there is an inherent danger for me to buy more books than I could muster. Who doesn’t get inflicted with this type of conundrum? I buy more books than I could read and actually sustain. I’m also running out of shelf space. If only I can afford a big house for more storage compartment. That would be great. But poverty and squalor act as shadows to keep me in check since birth. If only…..

I love hotel rooms. Not the egregious, tacky kind. But ones with a five star treatment or a five star view cocooned in an island or white sands. The hotel in the middle of nowheresville England during a July wedding this year wasn’t too bad either. But that resort featured on SATC the movie is sheer beauty and decorate the dreams of the working class. If only...

No comments: