Thursday, September 17, 2009

caramel confetti

As I was mulling over my ruined diet during dessert at dinner, I began to rue the the slacker lifestyle I’ve been leading since time immemorial. Earlier in the day, I was able to record the salsa dancing exercises on the fitness channel with the earnestness of someone twenty years younger. The recording is yet to be played and help me burn calories as of this writing. Because amidst the challenge to lose the excess baggage, stocks of contemptuous old bills and random papers are sprouting in every nook and cranny of our compact environment and I can’t focus when it’s messy. My venerable shredder came in handy for this heart wrenching emergency. I may need to join a support group for people with hoarding problems. But it’s just papers. I’m not quite prepared to switch to electronic billing. At least not yet. Screw this week’s sked though. I'm cramming as usual. It’s more stimulating to relax and relish the slightly cooler weather. On that note it’s time for a snooze.

No comments: