Monday, January 14, 2008

nosh spiels

despite the lack of faith, i still get this earnest craving for culinary respectability. but the worldwide web and the infusion of internet television has fostered a profound collision with my other passions. i've been really crap in time management the last few years

nevertheless, if there's a will, you know what they say. for the clever girls who have shared with me their masterpieces -- the cassava cakes, the egg pies, the maja blancas -- my heartfelt applause. cheers. any thoughts of sending me the secret ingredients?

how i wish i've prepared all these food. but my loved ones did. with my prodding they got cajoled into food photography.
across continents are the food photos from my family.

first my brother :











the hubby:
i've been told to add more vegetables in my diet.
i know the drill. i'm trying. off to the food blogs.

No comments: