Monday, January 05, 2015

ever yet so again




It's another year. We're halfway through January and it's the first month in the Gregorian calendar although in the work calendar, there's still February and March to sort out the year and April is the month for beginnings and resolutions in real time. I can't wait for the sun shining in April. We're so dependent on artificial lights during January and it hurts the electric bill.

For some sort of trivial exfoliation of old, annoyingly archaic habit of procrastination, I've read somewhere that not a few have read a hundred books in 2015 alone and I haven't finished at least one, so embarrassing. I read so slow, one can't even laugh about the fact. I haven't been to the theatre to watch plays or the theatre to engage in new motion picture releases. I used to watch every Jennifer Aniston movie screenings whether it's at an Odeon nearby or all the way to Marble Arch, because it's the only cinema in the entire London that fits my schedule. But the past two years, I haven't even bothered on Sky Premiere.

I'll take stock and reflect, definitely. Read, learn, remember.
Eat more carrots. Cook (as befits the photo above, my daughter's toys). Move.

Let's check this list next week.

No comments: