Sunday, July 31, 2011

we're not good friends

i wish i could attend my brother's wedding in december or even just my friend's in january '12. but they're both going to be held in sunny philippines. i have to pass and my heart is breaking. in 2010, there were two spurs weddings we attended. the party-only invite was more fun. although i've never seen the couple ever again. the other one where we were able to witness the whole shebang was illuminating. but i don't think they dig anybody brewed from the developing economies. there has been a lot of blanking and snubbing involved in the next few encounters and meetings. i was only an accessory of my husband's.

but then again there were two weddings from so-called friends that i wished i was invited but was completely ignored. i just got my fill of wedding photos from common friends in facebook. cliques at work, who would have thought?

No comments: