Sunday, June 27, 2010

sunday, the 27th



Two hours before the football, we're already in the pub for England-Germany. If it's up to me, I'll watch this match at home. If I'm not married to a true blue Englishman, who knows where my affections would lie at this point. But that cantankerous German lady from the accommodation half a decade ago ruined Germany for me. Although my husband's Spurs travels to Germany and the World Cup in 06 paints Deutschland as a welcoming country, the curmudgeon totally ruined Merkel's homeland for me.

Schumacher is driving last at this time in the Valencia Grand Prix. Webber collided with Kovalainen for a horrifying crash. I'm not glory hunting in Formula One anymore.

So for football, the beautiful game. Go England!

Sightings of cute guys in my local --- miracles do come true.

No comments: