Sunday, June 13, 2010

draft

Almost half an hour early for an appointment on a pleasant Sunday morning, Waterloo is buzzing with travellers. Oh why is Paperchase shut? I would love to run my hands through their colorful stationeries and there would be this urge to pick up a rainbow pen yet again.

I was beaten into a pulp the last two days hence my disdain of the internet which in turn affects this page. Work and its mere thought kills my energy. Nonetheless being a wage slave is way better than staring at the ceiling and wondering where to get the next meal. I know it would be wonderful to push a pen for a living rather shower with stress running errands but do the desk habitues ever choke in ennui?

My friend is running late, missing her train and I'm stucked people watching. I hate the process. I got dizzy flipping the pages of the chosen fiction. Wait, I have a free magazine and yes Paperchase is now open.

No comments: