Sunday, June 14, 2009

letterings

prepositions are always my downfall. my paragraphs are so brief that it's easily apparent when severe grammatical errors are not corrected. i'm still amending sentences written years ago. my ineptitude is killing me, it's becoming such a hassle. although the blogosphere is ever forgiving, the readers might be critical. i'll learn to be more attentive. hopefully.

i've been stamping watermarks on my blog photos since last night. until yesterday, adobe was only used to remove blemishes in my facial features. i totally abhor the moles in my face. i remove them in the pictures whenever i get the chance. as for watermark, the elements of my qualms and misgivings are posted in this piece and the watermarked photos on sleb blogs didn't look too bad at all. i'm still rectifying the fonts and italics as of this point. i read silly celebutante columns, gawk at their pics and feel guilty afterwards knowing it would serve me in good stead to do something more productive. jonathan ross' interview with hugh laurie comes to mind. while his good friend stephen fry twits, he prefers to sshh. but stephen fry is one damn good writer. the highly-versatile pundit and performer could construct a sentence with such mesmerizing beauty and currently helps me write better poetry with his literary folio, an ode less traveled.

No comments: