Saturday, October 18, 2008

slab dashing

i'm having sleepless nights thinking about my misspellings, dangling modifiers and the amount of time it takes for me to spot them in the blog. when i was younger i had an irksome struggle with prepositions. i still do. nowadays typos breed in my paragraphs, especially in my academic essays, which is not a forte. i abhor those kind of didactic assignments, the ritualistic references and the lack of imagination in every sentence. but that's work, the thing that keeps body and soul together. following the rules on references may be a tedious and exasperating undertaking, but those are the statutes of formal composition. hopefully i'll be more conscientious with my editing. no more rushing and dashing.

to perk up my day, i watch some bloopers and comedy:

No comments: