Friday, October 03, 2008

blogging the jibes

my friendster blog was giving me the creeps with the redesign of the lay-outs. i have to edit each and every entry. trying rigidly to construct time when one is about to go to work is a bit disquieting. but the editing could wait. i've started the work on a few of the posts. i'm not done yet. the blog site is still a work in progress and there are elements that are missing. but it was fun going over my jibes the last couple of years. i'm no longer pricky. gone are the pestilent entities of the working life. i can breathe easier with normal saturations. thoughts such as skydiving as my facebook friend agnes was carrying out in france or traipsing in exotic ventures as one of the most likable chap irvin was exploring in turkey didn't leave a tinge of envy. writing a blog isn't merely an escape to bash immediate acquaintances. it has been a great respite from the tension of errands in the cramped career spaces. though my ardent yearning is to read more succulent articles from my talented friends.

No comments: