Sunday, March 09, 2008

we'll always have pearl jam



my dearest one and i don't exactly like the same bands or in some aspects, the same music. but my playlist is practically bare compared to the hubby's massive stockpile. my metallica kid doesn't like three in my list. three is only a number anyway. besides he would accompany me to a REM gig when prodded. he likes the seattle boys --- soundgarden, nirvana, pearl jam. he introduced me to muse. you ask him if he likes jimi hendrix, he would supply you a gist of the latest fuzz the guitarist's progenies were making. his riveting riffs pushes my amateurish music grasp clearly in the closet. i'm still learning, not all that natural, and not having all that time in the twenty-four hours when all i want to do is sleep. would killswitch engage be an easy study in the end?

as of this writing, foo fighter's gig at wembley is still sold out.
but hope's lurking for radiohead.

2 comments:

fruslittleduckhouse said...

YOU'VE SEEN REM?!!

freezejas said...

how i wish!