Thursday, June 11, 2015

a sense of quiet for the collective words




Silence is the word. In order to write a paragraph of gravitas, I probably need silence. But since my kid is growing up, the focus is on her; her food, clothes, shoes, toys, lessons in manners, etc.

I want to read, no matter how crappy the subject or article. I want to write, despite not being alone. Solitude is my key to happiness. I want to cook and bake, just to be creative. I want to crochet to be crafty. It's all what I want, there's no giving back? I try to be kind and nice. I really do. I've never walked the path of bitchiness, the husband equates that to being a pushover. There are a lot of souls who have such huge barks. They speak in loudspeakers and the noise emanating is hollow and empty.

Nonetheless, we can choose. We can choose our friends. We can choose whom to invite into our lives, or to get-togethers. We can choose the people in our birthday card list. I have that list actually. Not all believe in Christmas but they believe in birthdays.

No comments: