Wednesday, May 27, 2015

perk up, light up, get up




I love fresh flowers these days. They light up the room. They beautify my humdrum routine. I become dejected, profusely worried about the here and there and dark alleys but once I see a lovely arrangement, I could smile a little bit. I long of home, the majestic weather (super hot but exciting), the nature trails, the incomparable beaches.

I also adore writing on this blog. I don't manifest that at present but I hope to write more as the sweet kid is growing up to be adorable with her sulking, clashing eyelashes. She is still hard work, requiring attention, making a mess after mess and I hate mess. Now we're slowly pushing into writing her name and scribble her alphabet and numbers. Yes, I always end up into the description of the child, my child.

But the thing I still want to cure is my penchant for reading loads of crap on my phone. On the web, one link creates another link, it seems I have a hunger to read about an obscure website list of celebrities with plastic surgeries gone bad, or an update on the entertainment portal about people I don't really watch on my little screens.

No comments: