Thursday, May 29, 2014

a simple text; snark, snark, snark

My sweet child had the chicken pox. She was a trooper, a simple setback didn't slow her down. She climbed, she kicked, she ran when she was with spots. Probably because she has yet to turn two and no idea of the consequences of viral infections.

Her mom meanwhile is terrified of scarring, physical scars that last a lifetime. Will I be forever IgG chicken pox, negative? The verdict is up in the air.

I'm a paranoid scar-former. I should be scared of wrinkles as well, 40 is just a number but it's almost senior citizen number.

But as I grow older, I want to pick up a new skill like sewing my own clothes or knitting.
Or baking.




I didn't bake that, the ladies from the church were fund raising. But not bad. Turning 40, also gets me a new mixer (cross fingers).

As for the snark, really, not a simple answer to the text?

No comments: