Wednesday, June 26, 2013

invites




our prep wasn't that much but too many for only three guests. in actuality, it's more expensive to go to sushi restaurants or travel and book hotels than mapping out a do without paying for the venue. as my baby shower last year fell on my birthday, i thought why not recreate the sparkle, let's conduct a dry run for baby girl's first birthday using my 39th natal day as gauge. this time. three.

if my fair weathers are the gauge, then it's kind of bare and sad. but then it has to be with like-minded people, kindred spirits and the likes, or there would be frozen shoulders all around. however, the enemies would refuse by the mere thought of just going near my vicinity.

but i still ordered too many empanadas. someone who does like seeing food wasted ( just think of those who are starving), i'm now stuffed on carbs. it means, i have to stretch, move and shake.

No comments: