Tuesday, April 17, 2012

snacking on cheese

i'm not allowed sweets. or double-carbs e.g. rice and potato in one meal.  afritada with rice is a no-no.  but i had some of pie's cupcakes, with her innovative pacakaging and sumptuous falvours, who could resist?  i promise myself every single time i'm faced with sugary temptation, to vanquish my weakness, sometimes i'm strong enough to resist. there are moments, i forget my single carbs limit.  the dietitian recommends snacking on cheese.

the april weather is not helping.  it's too cold in the morning or it's raining.  when the hubby catches a cold, i get the sniffles a few days later and i become too weak and feverish, nose blocked, breathing through my mouth. that has been the norm during freezing winters, which is like the whole year round.  all i really want right now is to be back on my feet, facing people, walking a little bit faster, lowering my sugar levels, not my blood pressure.

No comments: