Tuesday, September 28, 2010

F to R



F -- is for films, in whatever genre, even if it's fluff or veritable chick flicks. ok, i watch mostly chick flicks. there might not be great insights in the scenes in Notting Hill. but they illuminate my existence, and they star actors i can tolerate. because it's an exorbitant£11 on weekends, when i actually bother to go to the cinema.

Friends, the tv series.

G -- is for grandparents. no offence to my Lola Nellie. but my Lola Dels and Lola Cel made for impact in my life.

H -- is for humdrum. the daily routine is no reality show, never contrived, lots of lulls.

I -- is for Ikea, fabulous innovations.

J -- is for June, my birthday month.

K -- is for Krypton, the planet, geeks discussing comic book tidbits are amazing to watch, so very The Big Bang Theory.

L -- for Lady Gaga. i particularly like that video with Beyonce.

the Los Angeles Lakers.

M -- is for Muse. enjoyed the concert (above).

N -- is for Nirvana. good music.

O -- for onomatopoeia.

P -- for palindromes. and poetry.
and pearl jam.

Q -- is for quotations, from facebook friends.

R -- reviews. i like reading reviews on a Friday.

No comments: