Sunday, September 12, 2010

all the spectacle and more

probably despite conjuring my best efforts i would never be able to give justice to what i witness on friday night. i just read this review over and over and agree, yes, the muse concert at wembley stadium was spectacular. we don't have a venue as huge as wembley in bacolod. so consider me manool (i'm lost in translation). the mister and i got in just the right time to catch lily allen and then some kind souls wanted to swap seats for their group to be aligned together and we agree. i like aisle seats. i didn't have to stand for most of the concerts. i have the utmost discomfort at the pit, mousy me.

it was a comprehensive display of good music and fantastic fireworks. my eyes were terribly hurt during the performance ( my eyes are getting older). but it was worth it. the array of 24 songs was enchanting, hypnotizing. life's been richer in the process.

No comments: