Sunday, August 31, 2008

vagaries

as a person who bask in the dazzle of hermitary lifestyle, spending time on my own or with my nearest next of kin is a joyous moment. not being a people person though is hardly socially crippling. i just limit the convivial stages amongst my kindred spirits.

and aside from watching tons of crap tv, i try to read. practically my whole life, i've been a highly-delinquent reader. i should read more than i what i'm doing presently. i should add to my reading items everytime i'll be in transit rather than ramble and mutter under my breath for the eternity i have to loiter in airports while waiting for my flight or the confounding hours spent boarded in the plane crossing the oceans of the earth. i've also been trapped in queues, lots and lots of queues. the dizzying capsule i try to consume by foaming in the mouth and lingering in limbo before an appointment or the ordinary activity of sitting stagnant in the tube, i should be perusing a classic paperback.

spending time with the written word, no matter how shallow, or whether or not the mixtures of vowels and consonants, sentences, gerunds and phrases are fluid and rhetorical, is simply bliss.

1 comment:

Gorilla Bananas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.