Friday, December 08, 2017

the winter's spirit

I don't find any more magic in television.  Every thing I watch is, if not in youtube is mostly online.  TFC might be produced by ABS-CBN but it's easy to access their online content.  The downside is their movie library.  Would it be too much to showcase films of the past?  I know I'm showing my age.  But it's hard to relate to the genre of the young.  These young people don't even know the long and arduous process of typing essays in a typewriter. Plus they're reared on smartphones and touch screens while I grapple with social media. 

Social media is addicting but I don't post too much.  I reckon it's better that way.  They have to dig deep to see my little girl.    If they want to communicate they could message me direct rather than comments on a post.  Or as Jenny says, you could choose favorites. Favorites? Does it occur that we could actually have favourites? 

No comments: