Wednesday, July 13, 2016

My baby is four!


My little girl is already four.  There's nothing more stressful than preparing for her birthday party.  All the behind the scenes to create the perfect day are too stressful, like the search for the perfect cake, creating the guest list, the party games that go bust as kids and their parents don't come at the same time and can't concentrate, the food, the myriad of presents, the weather, the decorations and the theme, even the rubbish.  But that's me, I have to clean up afterwards in my lonesome. 

But as long as my pretty baby is basking in her moment, is the most important element.  The hard work pays off once you see her smile and enjoy the day with her ate Lourdes and her friends. 

This year, I've learned not to order cake with fruits on it. It should be eaten on the day but it was so huge and the grapes and strawberries absorbed the flavour of chocolate. Who can eat a huge cake on the day?

My guest list is ok, I don't really need to reconfigure much.  But let's see. 

No comments: