Sunday, February 28, 2016

hooked on videos

I'm having difficulty with the title of this post.  I don't know how to describe the vloggers I'm currently watching.   I stopped following The Good Wife plot, it's no longer on automatic record, I got exhausted with the stories.  I've not been watching (or reading) the awards season.   After a lifetime of getting excited about the Oscars, I'm not interested this year.  Di Caprio is a favorite but maybe I could watch his speech on a few platforms.  

So I'm binge viewing the make up tutorials, peeking into housewives describing their Botox experience, observe them apply their eye shadows, bronzers, highlighters, etc.  Since I'm 41, I have to stick to my age demographic.  It's all so vacuous.  But addictive?  I'd realize I have to go back practicing crochet.  Witnessing these vloggers shove the camera to their friends and family's faces, is sometimes a cringe-inducing situation. 

I love the artistry though and all the shopping they are doing, products they are reviewing. More later, gtg.

No comments: