Sunday, March 01, 2015

recovery

My cough is still here. I went to the GP but aside from checking my breath sounds, I left more perplexed as ever. Doctors should know how to enlighten. Maybe I'm coughing due to the chill and the stress of too much work. I should just cover myself in more fleece and knitwear during winter and concentrate on breathing, try to avoid red meat, dip into more fruits and vege.




But the highlight of my week is certainly the visit to the National Portrait Gallery just at the back of the National Gallery. The portrait paintings from the Tudor era are so well-restored, such talent in an era of beheadings and a monarch's absolute rule. I love looking at paintings. I love museums.

❤️💜💚 ❤️❤️💚 💜❤️💚



Fridge magnets from the museum's gift shop; I didn't notice they were both named Liz. And yes, what is a Warhol creation doing in an English gallery?

No comments: