Thursday, December 11, 2014

wrapped in blues





I felt so down while I was occupied with wrapping presents and signing cards the past few days. I didn't know whether it was because of the cold or the season just pulls me down due to too much commerce. Until now I have no cards to display in the allotted slot. Maybe the pseudo smiles in the corridor are enough to lift the gloom. Who knows, days pass us by without us noticing. I've hosted a get together where everybody knows everybody, which is fun.

I've discovered crochet. I've yet to polish my baking and cooking techniques. I don't cook that much yet but it's damn good amazing to consume what one has prepared. I read the papers daily. I've observed cultures and behaviours. I view social media with a bit of derision. Mostly, I just want my toddler to go to bed early.

No comments: