Saturday, June 28, 2014

Very Interesting meaning you are boring me to death





June has been such a fascinating month. I've learned a lot traveling, flying over to Berlin to mark my 40th. I was looking at the infrastructures but mostly observing the people. Going to museums cost money but as we walk along the streets, take the trains from west to east, listening to the language that I should at least know a bit, opened up a whole new meaning to fascinating. Our minds are broadened by embarking on journeys and discovering new places.

Since my psyche was occupied with a lot of stuff prior to our flight, I didn't prepare an itinerary. We were able to wing it, this is my trip (World Cup or not), my husband is quite brilliant with direction whilst my spatial awareness needs work. Our hotel was walking distance to the Berlin Wall and that in itself tick the box. The roads are wide and spacious and has spaces allotted mainly for bicycles.

It's expensive in Berlin. But it's an efficient, organised city, an aspiration for the wannabes.

No comments: