Tuesday, September 17, 2013

harmony



The procrastinator within my psyche urges me to lie down in bed, relax, not to do any chores, after seven in the evening. Besides little daughter wakes up early and getting to bed before the clock strikes ten should be good. But.

As I said, I have chores, especially those I couldn't do when my cutie is awake. Like ironing for hours, or merely tidying up, moving from room to room, picking up morsels of messiness.

I thought I should be good to read or blog. But not quite. I try to keep up with the current issues, formulate opinions. We need to think in this world.

Basically I've come to grips with the topic of differences -- war, peace, cultural and lifestyle divide. Some simply couldn't accept that we differ in beliefs and religions. Some gets too greedy, or nonchalant. Some wants too much power. We live in the same planet despite economic disproportions. Shouldn't we at least co-exist without hatred? Isn't now the time to find balance between countries and entities?
tbc.

No comments: