Friday, June 20, 2008

birthday trifles

june is kind of a weird month for me. i was waiting for a birthday card from my parents and realized anew the harshness of reality. then i took a glance at the ashes of my unborn babies. i still get tears seeing the charlottes (york-goldenblatt and church) of this world leaving me behind in the baby race. i'm just submerged into the depths of introspection on my birthday. i wonder if people do that on the very day they turn a year older or it's merely all smiles, all the yearnings focused on entertaining acquaintances and virtual strangers in a party in a rented hall. but then comes some blithe and felicitous thoughts. i just don't like being physically encumbered though. work is already too menial and stressful as it is.

there is actually no time to wallow. there is this blog to write. the endless tidying may still provoke my incendiary temper but i have yet to manage that flammable aspect of my personality. there are also the gadgets that make me sink further into the introverted pond and how those portable gamings soothe my nerves. alas, i get the swift grip. the dream kisses and the marital hugs are ever so sweet. my brothers never forget to greet me. my BFF's are a delight with their messages. after all the typing and staring at this monitor, i would watch a slideshow of celeb pics and unearth some chuckles or i would play friends yet again and uncover even more laughs. or be a witness in a penalty shootout from Euro 2008. that i love.

now, where's my nintendo DS?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahay shiv, dugay na gid ko wala contact sa imo. been very busy and had not been doing friendster for a long time na. i just update it hay ambot, every few months.

i just want to wish u well.

keeping in touch...:)