Tuesday, May 13, 2008

youthful persuasion

i was slated to do some workout this morning, an exercise video was recorded for me by my chef cum cuddly bear. but rather than sweat out the unwanted and undulating adipose tissues in my mid-section, i tried to read my e-mails instead, a terribly passive undertaking. i traced no significant communication bits in my inbox but i still kept on surfing and chanced upon some interesting and profound pieces by some exemplary adolescence. it's enlightening to see these kids reach such profundity in their teens and twenties. i wasn't able to reach that level of maturity when i was younger. it was truly an edifying and uplifting read. you go out looking for silver and you find gold. now i've got to prep for my workout and joust for space amongst the hampsteadites.

No comments: