Wednesday, November 29, 2006

gilmore girls lines

lane kim, an authentic audiophile, together with her mother Mrs. Kim are my favorite characters on gilmore girls. lane has better taste in men than both rory and lorelai combined. adam brody only appeared for one season then he was off to the OC. i've never seen the OC. i would never have the inkling to see the OC. but that rachel bilson has some nice dresses.
Dave: A few weeks ago you told me that Lane had a crush on me. Well, I have a crush on her, too. Now, I know you have very strict rules about dating and boys, but I just want you to know that I'm a good person. I don't smoke, I don't drink, I've never gotten a ticket, I'm healthy, I take care of myself, I floss. I never watch more than 30 minutes of television a night partly because I think it's a waste of time and partly because there's nothing on. I respect my parents, I do well in school, I never play video games in case they do someday prove that playing them can turn you into a serial killer. I don't drink coffee. I hate soda because the carbonation freaks me out. I'm happy to give up meat if you feel strongly about it. I don't mind wearing a tie. I enjoy playing those hymns on my guitar, and I really, really want to take your daughter to the prom.

—Season 3, Ep. 20: "Say Goodnight, Gracie"
dave rygalski portrayed by adam brody

lane's band ---- sebastian bach, formerly of skid row, replaced adam brody on guitar at the start of the fourth season.

No comments: